Monday 11 June 2012

Quick Overview Summer Term, Lancing College.

There is probably so much more stuff that I haven't written but this will do:

Week 1:
  • Inset Day
  • So good to finally have people around, nearly went insane with a week by myself.
  • Tennis season has started, and well... I'm crap!
  • Short Weekend - discos, chapel, making sure nothing is to out of control etc.
Week 2:
  • Babysat Lewis on the Saturday night and met some of Kelly's friends - Chez, Jo, and Frankie.
Week 3:
  • Thursday night I went out with the gappers into Brighton.
  • Saturday was Open Morning. I had to take a family around which was really hard because I didn't actually know where the places were that the student wanted to go to.
  • Exeact weekend so all the kids had gone places, and I babysat on the Saturday night for the Norris'.
  • On Sunday I went to Frankie's birthday (as mentioned above) in the mind that I would be face painting but didn't have to do it eventually, so just had a few drinks. :)
Week 4:
  • Got really sick again... Don't think I am ever going to get over this illness.
  • I ended up having duty this weekend so I couldn't go to the Six60 Concert in London... :( Didn't get my money back either.... hmm
Week 5:
  •  Was a very tough week. I wasn't the happiest of chaps.
  • Sometimes the lesson learnt is you need a little selfishness.
  • We went to the farm for the Outreach program this week. Roseanna and I got chased by a sheep and I got attacked by a Rabbit. I still have a scar 5 weeks later.
  • The weekend was exactly what I needed though.. I went to London with Morgan and Ross for my birthday and it was just so good :)
Week 6:
  • Junior School Play - Maskerade. Was really well done.
  • Senior house Tennis - Handford did really well.
 Week 7:
  •  Had a lot of meetings this week.
  • Finalised all my half term plans about 3/4 days before I left.
  • Founders Day: Chapel, Awards ceremony, Drinks in House
  • Half term began!!!!!! .........

No comments:

Post a Comment